Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work

In an odd twist of...something, I'm back working at the hotel. Yes, the very same hotel from which I was laid almost exactly two months ago to the day. And I also had a pretty great interview at Theatre Communications Group for a Development position today. I really enjoyed the Development Director and think I would really like working with him. And TCG is a great organization (for all you readers of American Theatre or the numerous pulitzer prize winning plays they've published). So after two months of jobless flailing about, I may actually end up having choices. Weird.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

"the very same hotel from which I was laid..."

do you mean laid OFF?

Or do you mean laid? If so, then I'll be checking out this blog much more often.

CV said...

(giggling at Jenny's comment)

Congrats on the hotel job and the potential job that you actually want! I'll be rooting for you, and post something when you hear the news! :D