Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gin Rummy

I'm not inherently a political person, but who can avoid it in the hyper-information age? This should be required reading for every citizen of the United States: Seymour Hersh's latest New Yorker article detailing yet one more instance of how this administration has abdicated responsibility for anything and everything that went wrong and systematically undermined anyone who had the courage to stand up to them. To ostracize and cut short the career of a decorated and devoted Army General for doing his job and telling the truth is appalling. Far more appalling that we most likely continue to treat our fellow human beings in the most inhumane of ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how to play gin. I can teach it to you. Just tell me and I can tell you how to play. If you know how to play, then how about a match?

Anonymous said...

You can enjoy Rummy but you also need to win the game. i have found some good tips on www.play-win-rummy.com the website helped me to win more than 1000 USD two days ago at the Rummy online games.